This open house was active from March 19 - April 11, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
If the cookies are your favorite part our open houses, then you'll love this recipe.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or coat baking sheets lightly with cooking spray
- Cream butter and sugars/
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Thoroughly stir in baking in baking power, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in flour.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips
- Roll dough into balls, using about 2 tablespoons of dough each.
- Baking for 10 minutes, or until just starting to brown.
-Recipe submitted by Renus Kelfkens