If the cookies are your favorite part our open houses, then you'll love this recipe.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or coat baking sheets lightly with cooking spray
- Cream butter and sugars/
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Thoroughly stir in baking in baking power, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in flour.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips
- Roll dough into balls, using about 2 tablespoons of dough each.
- Baking for 10 minutes, or until just starting to brown.
-Recipe submitted by Renus Kelfkens